So you want the full “Food Truck Experience” at your next event. Here’s what you need to know:
- Our truck measures 24 feet by 8 feet and we need enough room to maneuver into the designated space.
- We do attend public events, but before we can commit to attending, we need to know a bit more about your event so that we can determine whether or not The Urban Oven is a good fit.
- Event Details: date, time, location, and number of attendees
- The primary purpose of your event
- Is this event geared towards families? adults? other?
- Is this a free or paid event? If paid, what is the admission price?
- Have you hosted this event before?
- Is this a reoccurring event?
- Will other food trucks and/or catering companies be attending? If so, which ones?
- Is there a charge to us for attend the event? If so, what is the charge?
- What time will the event set-up begin? take down?
- We do require a $1000 minimum for private events. You’ve got two options in terms of service:
- You could determine a pre‐set amount of 9‐inch pizzas you would like us to serve, (60 minimum) and you would just pay for each pizza plus tax and gratuity.
- You could guarantee the event with a credit card and if we don’t sell at least 100 pizzas, you would be charged the difference between what we sell and $1000.
- The Urban Oven food truck can only make 9” individual pizzas, so if you need to feed more than 60 people an hour, we advise booking our catering set-up
And that’s it! If you’re interested in discussing whether or not you think The Urban Oven Food truck would be a great addition to your next event, please don’t hesitate to contact us.